Friday, October 7, 2011

A Day at the Park

I've been trying to take Tristan and Dorian to the park before Tristan goes to school at least once or twice a week. Here are some cute pictures from this week.

First Tristan pushed Dorian on the swing.


Then Dorian pushed Tristan on the swing.

Cutie smile.

"Mom, take a picture of me too!" (actual quote)

He had just run to me across the entire green field.

Belly swinging.

We call this the Lion of Sodor. I was too late to catch them both on the lion.



They were following me back to the van like ducklings in a line, so I tried to take a picture.







2 comments:

Brenda and Jay said...

Looks like a fun time. What a great idea to have "recess" before school. Anxious for a little more Grandma and Grandpa time with those boys. Of course it is nice to see you and Eric too. :) * (:

mom of 3 plus 2 said...

I recognize that awesome hat the boys are wearing! So cool that it now fits Dorian!