Thursday, August 27, 2009

Still Pregnant

Hello. I am still pregnant. There are 6 weeks left. I'm ready to be done, but I'm not ready for the baby yet, so I guess it's good that I'm still pregnant.

I'm excited about the baby shower. It's in 2 days and there will be 3-legged races! I hope everyone has fun.

We finally heard back from the Building Department on our permit (after 3 weeks). There are a couple of drawing revisions to make, then I have to resubmit the drawings. It's not looking good for getting the project done before Junior arrives.

In the grocery store yesterday, Tristan saw me getting 15 cents in change. He asked, "Mama, can I have that money because I need to buy a present for Dorian for his party on Saturday?" I thought it was very cute and sweet. So of course I gave it to him, along with all my other change. He and his Grandma wrapped his present today... I have no idea what it is.

Dorian likes to stretch his legs all the way out sometimes. Then my belly looks kind of like a giant horizontal football. He gets irritated with his hiccups and kicks and punches all over the place like a bony octopus every time he gets them.

My ligaments are loosening up in preparation for the big day. The other day I was dusting and my right leg kept feeling like it was just going to fall off. It kept coming loose in it's socket. That was a very weird feeling that I don't remember ever having in my previous pregnancy.

2 comments:

Astorga's said...

I remember the same feeling being tired of being pregnant but not quite ready for baby to come so I'd settle for still being pregnant.

Let us know if you need any help at all with the room. I know it's mostly getting approval but if there is anything we can do let us know! See you Saturday!

Can Our Family? said...

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep you in mind. :)