Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Our Little Garden

The neighbor kid and his cousin were very interested in what I was doing when I was first digging up the area for the garden and putting in the concrete blocks around the edge and dumping in the compost. One of them said, "That's a pretty small garden". I told him that I have 2 kids and that a friend was over watching them so that I could do this part and I don't have time for a bigger garden because I said, "gardens are a lot of work". The 9 year old replied, "Yah, so are kids". That's right!



2 comments:

Penny Palmer said...

Can you believe how great "my" garden is doing? And we already ate tons of stuff out of it too!!

Astorga's said...

your garden is beautiful! I hope to have some planter boxes next year on our patio up stairs. we'll see how that goes.