Saturday, April 4, 2009

No More Secrets

Well, folks, we made it through the first trimester. Only 6 months (give or take 2 weeks) to go! So, our pregnancy is not a secret any longer.

Tristan told me that when the baby gets bigger it will be able to chase him and when it's a big boy like him it will be his friend. I smiled and told him that I hope that they will be friends.

We probably won't find out if it is a boy or a girl until mid-May... about 6 more weeks.

We got an exersaucer from some friends of ours yesterday. Having it in the living room makes the eventual arrival of our little one more real. Tristan loves playing with it... I hope he doesn't break it before Baby gets a chance to use it. :)

My belly is starting to get round. Tristan likes to lift up my shirt and kiss the baby. Yesterday he told me that I was getting fat. :) Wait until he sees where it's going to be in a few months!

1 comment:

Brenda and Jay said...

ETT,
We are so glad the secret is out. We are very excited about LK and want to tell all our friends. (Confession a few were sworn to secrecy already!) Tristan is such a big part of our life. It is fun to tell our friends how you helped Tristan make the video to tell us about the secret. Have Tristan "Kiss" the belly for us too.
B & J