Monday, May 11, 2009

Pictures of Knauer Baby Boy





The first two pictures are profile pictures which are pretty clear and self-explanatory. Then there is an image of the baby giving us a "thumbs up" and one of the baby's foot. I drew around them in red so that they could be more easily located.

When we first told Tristan that we found out that the baby was a boy, he just looked at us for a minute then asked, "So, is the baby out then?"

Later, I told Tristan that I loved him very much and that I loved his little brother in my belly too. He said, "I don't want a brother; I want a sister." I told him that we don't have a choice and that the baby in my belly is a boy, so he is having a brother. He asked, "Can we put that baby in some one else's belly so that you can have my sister in your belly?"

2 comments:

Brenda and Jay said...

Out of the mouths of babe's. I am a tiny bit sad 'cuz a little girl would be wonderful. However a pair of grandson's will suit us just fine. Love the 4 of you so much.
Brenda

Astorga's said...

Hahahaa! I love how Tristan is so reasonable about things. He's a thinker for sure. =) I bet he'll get more excited as he starts to realize that he's going to be the Big brother and that the little one will be looking up to him as the cool one. I really like the thumbs up photo!